Trans-Tasman Forza Racing

Trans-Tasman Forza Racing is a forum dedicated to serious online series racing within the Australian and New Zealand time zones.
Whilst there may be other forums out there, TTFR is dedicated only to the serious players of Forza Motorsport who realise clean racing and strategy are the keys to winning races.

Do not bring any past issues you may have had with any XBL players or members from other forums to this site - use it as a fresh start - respect others and you will be respected in return.

If you can't uphold this basic moral value - do not log in.

Thank you
TTFR Organising Team
Trans-Tasman Forza Racing

Trans-Tasman Forza Racing is a forum dedicated to serious online series racing within the Australian and New Zealand time zones. Whilst there my be other forums out there, TTFR is dedicated only to the serious races of Forza Motorsport

Zabbey21 here!

Zabbey21

Zabbey21 here!

Post by Zabbey21 on Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:16 am

Some of you may know me from OZFM and even just XBL, thought I might give this site a look Razz
    NoRecoil
    Admin

Re: Zabbey21 here!

Post by NoRecoil on Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:31 pm

Welcome mate, been having some good runs in B Class with ya mate
    Zabbey21

Post by Zabbey21 on Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:40 am

Yeah, once I get the hang of tuning I'm sure I'll be able to keep up with the front-runners a little better, but this isn't the place to discuss it, so I'll leave it there Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:14 pm