Trans-Tasman Forza Racing

Trans-Tasman Forza Racing is a forum dedicated to serious online series racing within the Australian and New Zealand time zones.
Whilst there may be other forums out there, TTFR is dedicated only to the serious players of Forza Motorsport who realise clean racing and strategy are the keys to winning races.

Do not bring any past issues you may have had with any XBL players or members from other forums to this site - use it as a fresh start - respect others and you will be respected in return.

If you can't uphold this basic moral value - do not log in.

Thank you
TTFR Organising Team
Trans-Tasman Forza Racing

Trans-Tasman Forza Racing is a forum dedicated to serious online series racing within the Australian and New Zealand time zones. Whilst there my be other forums out there, TTFR is dedicated only to the serious races of Forza Motorsport

Obligatory Introduction Here

MikeCrick

Obligatory Introduction Here

Post by MikeCrick on Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:10 am

Hey all.

Have been a member of OZFM for a little while and I've raced a few of you..maybe. Just figured I'd sign up here as I can't always make the OZFM races.
    I also like the smaller community, I need all the help I can get to increase my pace these days and I figure it'll be a little easier over here with the
    smaller numbers.

I won't be doing much racing for a while unfortunately, Doing house renovations at the moment so I can't get access to my xbox let alone my Fanatec at the moment.
    However in a month or so I'll be jumping right in, hopefully I can still make some contributions between now and then.

Looking forward to racing you guys.

Cheers
    - Mike
    NoRecoil
    Admin

Re: Obligatory Introduction Here

Post by NoRecoil on Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:30 am

Sounds good mate, welcome
    Original Reapr

Post by Original Reapr on Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:23 am

Hey Mike, welcome to the forum mate, & thanks for the introduction. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:50 am