Trans-Tasman Forza Racing

Trans-Tasman Forza Racing is a forum dedicated to serious online series racing within the Australian and New Zealand time zones.
Whilst there may be other forums out there, TTFR is dedicated only to the serious players of Forza Motorsport who realise clean racing and strategy are the keys to winning races.

Do not bring any past issues you may have had with any XBL players or members from other forums to this site - use it as a fresh start - respect others and you will be respected in return.

If you can't uphold this basic moral value - do not log in.

Thank you
TTFR Organising Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Trans-Tasman Forza Racing is a forum dedicated to serious online series racing within the Australian and New Zealand time zones.
Whilst there may be other forums out there, TTFR is dedicated only to the serious players of Forza Motorsport who realise clean racing and strategy are the keys to winning races.

Do not bring any past issues you may have had with any XBL players or members from other forums to this site - use it as a fresh start - respect others and you will be respected in return.

If you can't uphold this basic moral value - do not log in.

Thank you
TTFR Organising Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trans-Tasman Forza Racing is a forum dedicated to serious online series racing within the Australian and New Zealand time zones. Whilst there my be other forums out there, TTFR is dedicated only to the serious races of Forza Motorsport

3 posters

Reputation - How it works!

NoRecoil
    NoRecoil
    Admin

Reputation - How it works! Empty Reputation - How it works!

Post by NoRecoil Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:57 am

You may have noticed a small + and - in the top right hand corner of all member posts ......................................................... Here ----->

When a member post a reply you can give a reputation vote if you feel it's required, so if you have asked a question and someone gives you an answer that helps or if you had a good clean race with the individual you can give them +

Like so, if a member posts a poor response or has driven in an unsporting like manner you can give them - rep.

This is tallied up under you profile avatar under Reputation: and reflects both the members driving skill and input to the forum.

Keep in mind that this set up only works if there is a level vote, in short dont be a captain negative all the time. If your going to vote rep try to vote an even number of + and - between members.

Any questions please ask

WhackedBurzum
    WhackedBurzum

Reputation - How it works! Empty Re: Reputation - How it works!

Post by WhackedBurzum Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:41 am

That's good to know but unfortunately I found out the hard way. When I first joined I thought it was to scroll the page down so I gave a few negative votes :oops:not realizing what I had done. Sorry to those involved.
    Wilson
    Wilson

Post by Wilson Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:22 am

i think you got me like 4 times
    WhackedBurzum
    WhackedBurzum

Post by WhackedBurzum Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:13 am

Wilson wrote:i think you got me like 4 times

If I got you it was cause they were the most recent posts.I know I got rinkly once. I just gave you a positive for the above post. When I went to school there weren't computers, so I am not as computer literate like the kids of today.
    NoRecoil
    NoRecoil
    Admin

Post by NoRecoil Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:40 am

Wilson started with 10 because he joined when i was setting it up.

You can only + or - a post once per member and the max per post is + or - 3 Smile
    Wilson
    Wilson

Post by Wilson Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:19 am

yea like my first 4 posts on the site wer - i was like wtf whos trolling me grrrrrrrrrrr

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:30 pm