Trans-Tasman Forza Racing

Trans-Tasman Forza Racing is a forum dedicated to serious online series racing within the Australian and New Zealand time zones.
Whilst there may be other forums out there, TTFR is dedicated only to the serious players of Forza Motorsport who realise clean racing and strategy are the keys to winning races.

Do not bring any past issues you may have had with any XBL players or members from other forums to this site - use it as a fresh start - respect others and you will be respected in return.

If you can't uphold this basic moral value - do not log in.

Thank you
TTFR Organising Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Trans-Tasman Forza Racing is a forum dedicated to serious online series racing within the Australian and New Zealand time zones.
Whilst there may be other forums out there, TTFR is dedicated only to the serious players of Forza Motorsport who realise clean racing and strategy are the keys to winning races.

Do not bring any past issues you may have had with any XBL players or members from other forums to this site - use it as a fresh start - respect others and you will be respected in return.

If you can't uphold this basic moral value - do not log in.

Thank you
TTFR Organising Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trans-Tasman Forza Racing is a forum dedicated to serious online series racing within the Australian and New Zealand time zones. Whilst there my be other forums out there, TTFR is dedicated only to the serious races of Forza Motorsport

+3
Pender89
Sly Dux
NoRecoil
7 posters

MX5 Final - 26 Febuary - Nurburg GP

NoRecoil
    NoRecoil
    Admin

MX5 Final - 26 Febuary - Nurburg GP  Empty MX5 Final - 26 Febuary - Nurburg GP

Post by NoRecoil Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:39 am

MX5 Final - 26 Febuary - Nurburg GP  Logo-nurburgring

Format:
    Qualifying: 4 laps
    Race: Split Endurance - 2 x 82km races (Laps TBA)
    Grid Order:
    Race 1 - Qualifying
    Race 2 - Reverse Grid

Time: Lobbies open 1:45PM EDT (TAS,NSW and VIC time)
    If your lobby is together earlier you can to run straight away.

Lobby Host:
    Room 1 will be Hosted by NoRecoil
    Room 2 Will be Hosted By Crimson1973
    Please ensure you have someone in your room save the Replays as they may be required later.
    You will also need people to take Pictures of the Results, it may be best discussed before the race who is going to - the more people able to the better as there will be lower chances of missing the results.

Rooms for Round 8:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Drivers:
    NO Restarts and NO Safety Cars- You will have to pit at this distance so a damaged car wont be the end of your race.
    All drivers are reminded Look after your car and others around you, especially in the reverse grid races. Incidents will happen from time to time, if your car is damaged dont be a bad sport about it, do what you can to finish the race - a DNF due to a rage quit will always result in 0 (zero) points for that race.

Poor sportsman like manoeuvres or driving can be penalised - Race as clean as possible and aim to keep at least 2 wheels on the track at all time, cutting corners lap after lap will not be tolerated.

If your are involved in an accident ensure you warn the drivers behind you, especially if your car is blocking or on the track - saying "oh shit" is not a warning, let them know what side of the track is clear and rejoin when safe to do so - failure to do so may displease ze führer.

Finally please restart your router before attempting to connect to the game - If you have not port forwarded your your router or setup a DMZ you may have a strict NAT which wont let yourself or others join the session.

If you are unsure of anything please ask below or find me on XBL, and if you cant make it to the round please notify me below ASAP.

MX5 Final - 26 Febuary - Nurburg GP  Website_99_Red_Balloons
    NoRecoil
    NoRecoil
    Admin

MX5 Final - 26 Febuary - Nurburg GP  Empty Re: MX5 Final - 26 Febuary - Nurburg GP

Post by NoRecoil Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:35 am

I have put up the names in the order they are in the championship.
    Will wait and see where we sit sunday afternoon on weather we will run 1 room or 2.

Please let me know if you can make it or if i have listed you when you have pulled out of the series - thanks Dennis

Good luck with the final round Smile
    Sly Dux
    Sly Dux

MX5 Final - 26 Febuary - Nurburg GP  Empty Re: MX5 Final - 26 Febuary - Nurburg GP

Post by Sly Dux Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:09 am

I am there for sure tomorrow. Should be good think i have my car setup ok but i suppose we shall find out tomorrow Neutral
    Pender89
    Pender89

Post by Pender89 Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:12 pm

Can't make it fellas. Sorry.
    FrankTank

Post by FrankTank Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:14 am

Sorry for the short notice - but i can't make it this avo..
    crimson1973

Post by crimson1973 Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:26 am

Recoil... Thanks for an enjoyable series. I have felt it helped me improve. I just need to work on my consistancy now. Thanks for everyone I raced with oh, and by the way, I came last in most races and ended up getting about 5 million credits for the series. You were right in not awarding prize money. I'm sure the other guys would have got much much more.
    Sly Dux
    Sly Dux

Post by Sly Dux Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:13 am

Sorry i had to bail today. Had a small child that had been sick for a few days who decided to put on a bit of a show halfway through the second race.Sorry for the few touch ups i dealt out today as well my mind wasn't really on the race at hand and i normally strive to race as clean as possible so i kind of feel the need to apologise. Cheers for running the series recoil i know i enjoyed every race i took part in regardless of my finishing spot. Good racing with good people I look forward to any future series i will be taking part in.
    tedoky
    tedoky

Post by tedoky Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:21 pm

i apologize for not making today, had a family emergency unfortunately and just got back from hospital now.
    NoRecoil
    NoRecoil
    Admin

Post by NoRecoil Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:13 am

All good guys, id like to thank everyone who made the time to show up on the Sunday afternoon time slot. I've had a ball this series and i've learned a lot on how i can make F4 lobbies work well.

As some of you may know, I have been in discussions with OZFM for sometime now and will be running a Touring Car Series on Wednesday nights on there forum, it will kick off at the end of March in time for daylight savings to finish.
    There larger member base will help with numbers through-out the series, and honestly that was the only fault i found with the MX5's - the numbers began to dwindle toward the end of the series.

For any of TTFR's members who aren't on OZFM head to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'd like as much feed back as possible from you guys, the more I'm told the better i can make the next series.

Thanks for the support guys, ill update the round and series points this afternoon
    surferofthemind
    surferofthemind

Post by surferofthemind Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:58 am

Sorry for not making it for the final two rounds.

I have to give a big thanks to noRecoil for a great series he has run and thank all the drivers I raced with.

Had some great battles and found myself being pushed hard by the faster drivers especially during the reverse grid races. The drag tyres were surprisingly good and with that they have been used in another series on OZFM. I hope to see something similar run in the future. Thanks again.

BTW,
    Both the red Triple J and green Triple J Unearthed paints are now available free on the storefront of Jureidini, tuner for APEX Designs.

MX5 Final - 26 Febuary - Nurburg GP  6930789127_e5818402ab_z
    NoRecoil
    NoRecoil
    Admin

Post by NoRecoil Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:27 am

Sorry for the delay with the final points standings guys, between Cricket finals and getting the OTCC together i haven't had the chance to do them up yet.

Ill do them asap

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:07 pm