Trans-Tasman Forza Racing

Trans-Tasman Forza Racing is a forum dedicated to serious online series racing within the Australian and New Zealand time zones.
Whilst there may be other forums out there, TTFR is dedicated only to the serious players of Forza Motorsport who realise clean racing and strategy are the keys to winning races.

Do not bring any past issues you may have had with any XBL players or members from other forums to this site - use it as a fresh start - respect others and you will be respected in return.

If you can't uphold this basic moral value - do not log in.

Thank you
TTFR Organising Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Trans-Tasman Forza Racing is a forum dedicated to serious online series racing within the Australian and New Zealand time zones.
Whilst there may be other forums out there, TTFR is dedicated only to the serious players of Forza Motorsport who realise clean racing and strategy are the keys to winning races.

Do not bring any past issues you may have had with any XBL players or members from other forums to this site - use it as a fresh start - respect others and you will be respected in return.

If you can't uphold this basic moral value - do not log in.

Thank you
TTFR Organising Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trans-Tasman Forza Racing is a forum dedicated to serious online series racing within the Australian and New Zealand time zones. Whilst there my be other forums out there, TTFR is dedicated only to the serious races of Forza Motorsport

4 posters

Do I know you guys?

WhackedBurzum
    WhackedBurzum

Do I know you guys? Empty Do I know you guys?

Post by WhackedBurzum Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:14 pm

Hey all. Where am I? How did I get here? I like to race. Do I belong here?
    NoRecoil
    NoRecoil
    Admin

Do I know you guys? Empty Re: Do I know you guys?

Post by NoRecoil Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:30 am

Hey whacked!

Where am I?
    Your on TTFR - Trans-Tasman Forza Racing, a forum dedicated to Racing in Forza 4 for the serious players
    How did I get here?
    You found a link - or you were sent one
    I like to race. Do I belong here?
    Sure do, if you like clean professional racing and want to get a better understanding on how to tune your car - I've noticed quite a speed improvement in you lately whacked, someone has been practising. Have a go at building the MX5 and spend some time tuneing.
    Check here for a basic tuning concept - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you can leave all/any past matters behind you then your more then welcome to race.

Hope to see you on the track soon cheers
    Original Reapr
    Original Reapr

Post by Original Reapr Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:49 am

Hi Whacked, good to see you found the place! Welcome mate, things are just getting up & running at the moment so take a look around the place & let us know what you think.

Recoil's already got the MX-5 cup starting up & shortly the Ferrari Challenge will also be getting underway + I'm sure even more events as our drifters & other racers get on board & get some more series & events up & running Very Happy

Reaps....out.
    Ruskovski
    Ruskovski

Post by Ruskovski Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:05 pm

Good to see you around Whacked, Hope to have some good clean racing with you like we did in that touring car series

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:20 am