[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Whittie260 wrote:Recoil, you have PM.
it runs 9pm sydney time.
The track is decided AFTER everyone picks their car.
The rules, from the first post are:
- Any car you like (depending on feature weeks, IE this week is AWD only)
- Everyone picks their car and tune and THEN the track is revieled (macro in excel)
-You CAN NOT run the same car twice in the series. No exceptions.
- 2 lap qualifying run (cept nordescheiffe you can make 1 lap, up to the people in the room really)
- x lap lobby points order (macro will tell laps)
- x laps reverse lobby points (macro will tell laps)
That is it really, all about a bit of fun.
Thanks recoil, big help
He is sending me the Spreadsheet with the other info for the tracks.
Its a bit of fun and give you the option to use cars you wouldn't normally use.